Looking for a Retirement Village in Auckland?
Hi I'm Cherie, and all of us at Eastcliffe Retirement Resort are delighted to invite you to learn why Eastcliffe on Orakei is so much more than just a Retirement Village.If you're looking for a retirement village in Auckland, be it for yourself or a family member, then make sure you visit our fabulous retirement resort with its magnificent views. Our location is second to none and our new community facilities allow you a choice of 4 lounges to relax in, to enjoy these spectacular views. This boutique Retirement resort offers security, companionship and fun in a caring friendly environment with a full range of services available. Our long term staff have been selected to guide, assist and above all, care. Come and see for yourself...you'll love what you find.
Unlike larger retirement village operators we don't hold open days, because here at Eastcliffe every day is an open day! So phone me now on (09) 521 9015 to schedule a time to see what we have to offer.
When choosing a retirement village in Auckland, no doubt you have a good idea of what your ideal would be. Visit Eastcliffe on Orakei, and we believe you’ll discover exactly what you’re looking for.
If you’re after a sunny elevated aspect with views, we can certainly deliver; with spectacular panoramic views that take in Auckland's sparkling Waitemata Harbour with Rangitoto as your focal point.
If you’re looking for a sense of space and light, we deliver; with an unrestricted vista over rolling green fields to the city centre beyond. And all this within 10 minutes of downtown Auckland and but a stroll away to Mission Bay beach, and its cafes and shops.
So once you've seen the other Retirement Villages in Auckland, come and learn why our prime location is only one of the reasons to consider Eastcliffe on Orakei, you’ll find we offer so much more.
7 Reasons to Choose Eastcliffe:
1. Location, Location, Location! - Close proximity to Mission Bay beach and shops. Just 10 minutes to the heart of the city
2. Wonderful vistas - Fabulous seaviews from all 4 lounges. Enjoy uninterrupted views of Rangitoto and the Hauraki Gulf even if you don't have one from your apartment. Also overlooking the green expanses of Bastion Point and the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial.
3. Welcoming, friendly ambiance - Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and calmness.
4. Boutique-like - Large enough to offer every modern convenience, yet small enough to remain personable.
5. Flexible and Adaptable - Able to customise our service to your requirements.
6. Stylish modern look - Our facilities are modern and extremely well equipped: Including 4 lounges (featuring large screen TVs & billiards table), library, gym, spa, indoor pool, and fine dining restaurant.
7. On-site Hospital - For peace of mind
Retirement Properties for Sale:
Eastcliffe is a member of the Retirement Villages Association of New Zealand.
Retirement village registration number: 2042260
(NZ legislation requires that retirement village operators hold a valid retirement village registration number. To learn more visit the Ministry of Economic Development website.)